- Went through the HFSJ book twice (practice with the exercesizes at the end of every chapter)
- Did the Marcus Green Mock exam (though the site now is unaccessible)
- Observed the posts on the forum trying to understand and answer questions from other ranchers
- Followed the HFSJ tips
1. Slow down - the more you understand, the less you have to memorize
3. Listen to your brain,
4. Drink lots of H20 (your brain works best in a nice liquid place)
5. Make the book the last thing you read before you go to bed
6. Make your own captions
Roughly my preparation took about 3 months. It was not easy as work is always busy and hectic,
so i tried to make time (at least 2 hours weekdays, 4 hours weekend) to study.
It was fun reading the book - has lots of example and humuor which made the concepts sink into the brain. I think its the best book.
Regards, Siphiwe Madi
[SCJP, SCWCD, __] Next ... scjwsd