1. By going through the content summary, I notice that the book is more focus on introducing Flex 3 to Java developers, and perhaps how to make use of Flex 3 front-end to work with Java back-end support? Correct me if I misunderstand the book's intentions.
2. How easy could it be to implement Flex 3 with Java? Would doing so require someone not to be a novice programmer, but someone possesses at least intermediate or preferably advanced Java knowledge and experiences?
3. What are the concerns or issues arise by using Flex 3 with Java in terms of security, robustness, and scalability of system being developed?
4. Is there any existing issue while implementing Flex 3 with Java? Any knowledge gap between Flex 3 and Java? If so, how to bridge them? How one programmer or developer can better make use of the advantages provided by both Flex 3 and Java for development?
5. For Flex Development, normally people develop using the in-house IDE developed by Adobe - Flex Builder (now known as Flash Builder), either standalone or as a plugin to Eclipse. Do you have any special preference towards it? Or you actually recommend using open source approach?
6. What do you think is the best approach to develop Flex 3 with Java? What's the best tools and resources you would recommend to someone going to begin development in Flex 3 with Java?
7. Assuming this is not a book for Java programmer, would you be interested in writing a book using Flex 3 with Java which is catering for the needs of Java greenhorns?