There are about 28 include directives that stack up to a very large _jspService method and for two of the larger pages I am changing them to jsp:include, but it is not working.... Here is one of the includes:
If you're saying it's generated the same code for both a static and dynamic include then something else is probably broken and you're not seeing the most recently generated source, or it's not being generated.
posted 10 years ago
Ill try again. (I'll be sure to avoid any catch phrases... )
This message started the process:
I changed a include directive to a dynamic include and for all intents and purposes..it actually didnt work, doh!....what could be wrong is my assumption that the static dependencies seen in the static block of the _jspService method are not realted to the actual compilation of the jsp --> servlet...I am not sure of this...
I have opened the source file (jspName.java) generated in the work directory and there is no correlated .class file, thus leading me to believe( perhaps falsely) that I am 1) looking at the correct generated file ( confirmed by timestamp) and that 2) it is the file that is failing to be compiled.