For the last few days i had problem in starting WAS 6.0 server. Even after creating profile and doing lot of efforts am unable to rectify the error. So the only way i thought is to reinstall RAD. But now am able to start the server. But Facing some other problems
1) OUT OF MEMORY ERROR IN RAD (Screen Shot attached).
2) When i click Run on server am not getting anything like a window which ask for the server selection. But am able to run java appln
1. Start and Stop WAS server from the command line. You can do this by running startServer.bat present in profile/bin folder.
2. Add the argument showed in the screen shot to the shortcut you use to open the RAD.
3. Look at the FFDC folder present under logs folder under profile folder for any issues. Attach those files as well.
posted 9 years ago
After installing RAD updates am not getting out of memory error. I am able to start WAS 6.0 server. But When i try to Use the option RUN ON SERVER for a application am not getting any pop up which ask for the server selection.
In simple words am able to start the server but unable to run the application.
I have not found solution for this problem anywhere. Can you guide me.