My web application in the server was working just fine. Recently I made few changes in the code and restarted the tomcat. since then my application is not working. I tried reverting my changes in the code and restarting the tomcat. The application runs fine but any query given which should return results from the oracle database.But instead gives me the following error in the stack trace.
Doing google and looking on the posts which had similar problems, really didnot help me understand. I would really appreciate if someone could point me out in the right direction on what I should be doing in order to rectify this error and make my application work again.
It looks like you have an Apache-Tomcat AJP connection and that there are problems with it. The solution MIGHT be as simple as restarting Apache.
However, it's also possible that you have configuration problems. Don't forget that AJP talks to Tomcat's port 8009 by default, not 8080. The AJP protocol is different than HTTP, and if you send data to the wrong port or in the wrong protocol you can see problems like the one you've got.
"privilege" comes from the Latin words for "private" and "law" (legal) and dates to feudal times. To "claim privilege" meant that you were above the laws that applied to the common people.
posted 9 years ago
Thanks Tim. Restarting the server solved the problem.
Don't mess with me you fool! I'm cooking with gas! Here, read this tiny ad:
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop