• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Paul Clapham
  • Ron McLeod
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Tim Cooke
Sheriffs:
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • paul wheaton
  • Henry Wong
Saloon Keepers:
  • Tim Moores
  • Tim Holloway
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
Bartenders:
  • Piet Souris
  • Himai Minh

Exception while accessing a webservice - "could not find deserializer for type .."

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 54
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

I get the below exception while trying to access a webservice. Kindly help me find out where exactly could be the problem.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'header': could not find deserializer for type {http://webservices.fw.jf.amdocs}JFWebServiceHeader
at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:435)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:371)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:417)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:229)
at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)
at amdocs.basic.UAMSChangePasswordWSClient.changeUAMSPassword(UAMSChangePasswordWSClient.java:96)
at amdocs.basic.UAMSChangePasswordWSClient.main(UAMSChangePasswordWSClient.java:47)


Below is the soap request:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:ws="http://ws.api.interfaces.sessions.csm3g.amdocs"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<soapenv:Body>
<ws:l9ChangeCredential soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
<userName xsi:type="xsd:string">crmTest</userName>
<oldPassword xsi:type="xsd:string">crmTest15</oldPassword>
<newPassword xsi:type="xsd:string">crmTest16</newPassword>
<header xmlns:web="http://webservices.fw.jf.amdocs" xsi:type="web:JFWebServiceHeader"> <securedTicket xsi:type="xsd:string">EXT<TksmauyQ0Je4N5KdN01AjrgyZCbIriV5J6Dxek0;appId=CM;></securedTicket>
</header>
</ws:l9ChangeCredential>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

The WS is deployed in weblogic 8.1.
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi
Are you able to get any luck on this? I am getting the same kind of error.
org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer

Please suggest.

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 80
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

Can you please post the wsdl you used to generate the client, also can you post the soap response for your request.
 
puspita gope
Greenhorn
Posts: 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I know its very strange. But I was able to get rid of the problem. This is what I did.
1) I made some syntax error in one of the Java Bean and in one of the vector class and tried to build it. It broke the application entirely.
2) Then I fixed the error and rebuild it again.
3) The problem got resolved.
 
Every plan is a little cooler if you have a blimp. And a tiny ad.
Free, earth friendly heat - from the CodeRanch trailboss
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/paulwheaton/free-heat
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic