ok ok i have got a bit further i think i have created a concurrent server.. can someone tell me if this is correct.. my next tasks are :
2. It will use a log file to record all transactions. The program
should append to the file and not recreate it if it already exists
(use the Java API documentation to discover how). There
should only be one line per transaction. You should decide what
information is most relevant, however it should include the current
data and time and the client’s IP address (use getInetAddress()).
You can always look at Apache log files to see what
3. It will check the resource name (from the first line of the client
request) to see that it starts with a “/” and if not it will return a
4. It will correctly deal with HTTP requests GET and HEAD, if
correct, but will return a 501 response if the request is not either
HEAD or GET.
5. It deals the HEAD requests correctly, read RFC2616 (the standard
6. The server should always send a:
option line with every response...