I had a look at the link you gave me. I am sure that I did it right. The jar runs fine when I take the
code out. As I said, the app runs fine with the above code when I run it via command line, but not in jar. I have attached images of the jar contents aswell as the app directory and contents of the manifest file. The code I use to compile my jar file is: jar cvfm NetChatClient.jar manifest.txt *.class img/*.*
OH MY WORD guys, I found the problem. I'm sorry for this whole discussion, I feel like such an idiot now. The problem was that I used dir//file instead of dir/file in my URLs. Sorry again... Please close this thread, thanks.
You showed up just in time for the waffles! And this tiny ad:
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop