Jay Devan wrote:Hi All,
If this question is asked before kindly highlight the thread otherwise please provide your reply. I am new to this forum and planning to prepare for the SCEA certification and quite confused with the updates here. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.
1) SCEA have 3 parts
2) Objective test + Assignment + Essay
3) Each part cost 300$ and need to buy it separately. (300$ +300$ +300$)
4) Assignment + Essay :- Need to complete in 6 months after voucher purchase.
5) Is there any mandatory course suggested by Oracle recently added to SCEA other than earlier 3 parts (I have read in some thread that there was change after Aug 2011 not clear about it also there is some course introduce from October 2011 )
6) Is there any retirement date announced for SCEA 5?
Really appreciate your inputs as I need to quick decision on this certification.
Sadanandam Kurapati wrote:Hi Anu, we can complete the 3 parts and also we get some kind of PDF with part I & II score with a mail from oracle that we cleared the SCEA. The only thing which you don't receive is the success kit which will have actual certificate(like graduation) and a card (credit card size). For more details please go through the following threads and I am sure it will provide you the details you are looking for.
Mandatory course for SCEA
Info about mandatory training
Order of SCEA parts