• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Paul Clapham
Sheriffs:
  • Tim Cooke
  • Knute Snortum
  • Bear Bibeault
Saloon Keepers:
  • Ron McLeod
  • Tim Moores
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Piet Souris
  • Ganesh Patekar
Bartenders:
  • Frits Walraven
  • Carey Brown
  • Tim Holloway

Issue with Application

 
Greenhorn
Posts: 27
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi I am having weird situation. I installed ear file and ran the application .I found I am not seeing any changes whatever I did to the application. Later of some research I learnt that application pointing some other ear file. I uninstalled the application. There is no application now . But still I can see the website running if I run the URL.

I am just confused from where it is getting the ear file. Can somebody please help which settings I should look at.

Thanks in Advance
Rama
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 450
1
IntelliJ IDE Spring Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Did you restart the server? If not maybe it is still present in the server cache.

Cheers,
Raj.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 446
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
stop your app server. delete the contents of wstemp and temp folders present under the profile folder. start the server.
 
Rama Lakshmi
Greenhorn
Posts: 27
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Deepak Pant wrote:stop your app server. delete the contents of wstemp and temp folders present under the profile folder. start the server.




Sorry for very delayed response.. I checked with my Admin person. There was some old EAR file in the server. He cleaned all those ear files and did restart which resolved the issue.

Thanks you for your replies.

Thanks
Rama
 
It is sorta covered in the JavaRanch Style Guide.
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!