Search within Jobs Offered
Register / Login
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Stephan van Hulst
Senior Java Developers Needed-Denver (6 month contract) 11/1/11
posted 10 years ago
Number of slices to send:
Optional 'thank-you' note:
Bross Group is seeking a Senior
Developer for a 6 month contract in Louisville, Colorado.
Responsible for the analysis, design, programming and
testing on Web Applications utilizing and related Web technologies.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analysis, design, and implementation of Java-based web applications.
• Delivery of customer valued software features as part of an Agile development team.
• Contribute to project document reviews, and design/code reviews.
• Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing.
• Incorporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
• Generate supporting unit tests as well as system test specifications and implementations.
• Develop scripts to generate automated deployment of developed solutions.
• Develop implementation and troubleshooting guides.
• Work independently with some day-to-day instruction and general direction for new assignments.
• Interact with product owners to verify and clarify requirements and design decisions.
• Work collaboratively and closely with QA in an Agile environment.
• B.S. in Computer Science or related degree, or a combination of education and related experience.
• 7+ years of professional Java development experience.
• 7+ years experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit testing of scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications.
• 7+ years experience required in object-oriented design methodology.
• 2+ years experience working as part of an Agile development team.
• 3+ years experience working with
• Experience with WebLogic and developing user interfaces
• Experience with Web Application development utilizing Java,
• Experience with using an RDMS, SQL Server and/or Oracle, and data access layer technologies such as Hibernate.
• Experience with Application Server development, preferably
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team on multiple overlapping projects.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
If interested, please send a
copy of your resume with compensation expectations and a good time to chat about the opportunity.
Director of Recruiting
O: (303) 945-2712
I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you - Fred Rogers. Tiny ad:
Free, earth friendly heat - from the CodeRanch trailboss
Boost this thread!
Senior Java Developers Needed-Denver (CTH) 11/1/11
Junior Java Developer Needed-Denver (CTH) 11/1/11
Senior Developer Job at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company - Minnetonka, MN
Senior Java Developer/Team Leader
Senior Java Developer/Team Leader - Calgary!!!