We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 1.3.0 . This new release introduces a great feature for auto detecting email messages file format and extraction of embedded objects data. It also adds support for EMLX format. Moreover, it fixes some important features like Messages extracted from PST, email address validation and many more. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- Auto detecting message file format
- Extraction of embedded objects data
- Add support for EMLX format
- Embedded objects (using Insert --> Object --> Create from file) in msg files are not detected
- Messages extracted from PST doesn't show body field set in OutlookSpyDifference in Msg to Eml conversion
- Exception while loading VCard
- A valid email address now could be added to MailMessage
- Exception when email address contains unicode character
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts [email]email@example.com[/email]
Yeah, but is it art? What do you think tiny ad?
Devious Experiments for a Truly Passive Greenhouse!