Inconsistency in opening a URL, application hosted in a weblogic server.
posted 5 years ago
We have a weblogic server version 8.1 hosted on a IBM AIX 184.108.40.206 Operating system and there is an application hosted on the weblogic server.
we used to monitor this application by accessing the URL no and then to check from a desktop. In some scenario when we close the URL after checking the URL is not accessible from any of the system, even the admin console is not opening. There is no error page displayed, however the browser keeps on trying to connect for a longer time.
during this scenario if we access the URL from our regular test machine, the URL opens in all the other systems without any issues and if we logout of the application from the test machine, the URL is not accessible after 30-40 min.