I would like to make one point: For getting a checkbox, you don't need to deal with renderers/editors/mouselistener. If the column class is boolean, you can get a checkbox. And then, you can have a table model listener to listen to the value changes. That should reduce some complexity I would think.
Also, your requirement is not clear to me. Let me rephrase: When user selects an item 'Inbox' in the combobox, you want the Inbox JToggleButton to be selected - is that right?
if so, you have also said you want the combobox values itself to be changed. is that the case?
In any case, I would suggest you to create a SSCCE and post the code here. We can try to help from that point.
SCJP 1.4, OCMJEA/SCEA 5.0.
posted 8 years ago
1st Sorry to posted the code like this...
Darryl Burke... Thanks a lot to routed me to do right way
Please find my requirement
1. CheckBox (Column 0) -- is working fine
My requirement is as follows
1. When i click on 'Inbox' toggle button it has to set to (setSelected(true)) & 'Reference' button should be 'setSelected(false)'
2. at the same time Strings of data s need to be loaded into 'Combobox' and this combobox should be available for user selection
Am i answered correctly for your question? please let me know if your not able to understand....
Please find the code below
1. InboxReferencePanel Class --> Where i have 'INBOX', 'COMBOBOX' & 'Referece' components
2. find the Table Model Created
3. Find the Renderer
4. This is how i am initializing the 'InboxReferencePanel'