Company Background: Mission Data LLC is a Louisville and Washington, DC based information services company focusing on the strategy, design, development, and management of web and mobile solutions. Since its inception in 1996, the company has been at the forefront of web technologies in support of the needs of everyone from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
With a reputation for top-tier expertise and delivery, Mission Data proudly provides custom services on a national basis to a broad range of businesses. The organizations served are primarily growing and innovative small and medium sized enterprises. However, Mission Data consistently maintains strategic partnering relationships and provides services to several Fortune 1000 companies. Mission Data's clients include well known organizations such as Papa John's International and The Johns Hopkins University as well as successful start-ups such as Figment Figment and Tasting Table.
The Mission Data team of over 20 staff members has significant experience and strength in current and emerging design and development technologies, methods, and approaches. The team is frequently recognized for its work by peers and industry groups and consistently shares within their respective communities on the Web and at industry conferences. Mission Data’s professionals are also afforded time to gain skill, explore possibilities and create new services and products as part of the company’s own research and development investments.
Role Description: We're looking for developers interested in enterprise-level research and development projects at one of our Fortune 500 clients. Potential candidates:
• Will be responsible for building high-quality, enterprise-ready software, maintaining existing web applications, and participating in the planning/design phase for new projects
• Readily learn new skills and apply the latest development technologies to their work
• Should have familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems
• Should be able to apply proven design patterns and be familiar with n-tier and service oriented architecture.
• Can work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet key deadlines
• Are able to work independently and collaborate with colleagues and clients who may be located in other geographies
• Speak and write well and are comfortable working directly with clients and business partners
• Are comfortable in performing systems administration tasks as part of bringing a solution online
• Actively participate in the developer and technology community
Candidates must be US citizens or permanent residents and be willing to relocate to the Cincinnati OH area. Relocation assistance may be available. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Inquire or apply to Mission Data Provide a resume, along with whatever you feel appropriately describes your responsibilities and accomplishments to date to hr "at" missiondata "dot" com.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Confidentiality is ensured.