We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 3.1.0 . This month’s release includes a number of fixes reported by our users in addition to our internal efforts for functionality improvement of our API. PST and MSG operations are now improved. Moreover, it fixed a number of issues like message encoding during conversion, formatting of message headers, Extracting appointment from PST, Message body characters disturbed, Optional Attendees not recognized by Appointment class and many more. The main bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- PST to EML: From Address in headers is not as per RFC2822
- Printing complete email address while conversion to MHTML
- PST to EML raises System.FormatException is resolved
- MSG TO EML: Headers disturbed after conversion is now fixed
- Created Draft Email has Incorrect Creation date on Server is now fixed
- Saving Appointment from PST to MemoryStream causes Exception Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection
- Optional Attendees is now recognized by Appointment class
- Extracting appointment from PST, the missing Organizer and optional attendees is fixed
- MSG created from MSG now opens in Outlook
- MSG to EML - Message body characters disturbed is now fixed
- Index was out of range exception with MailMessage to MapiMessage conversion is resolved
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts [email]email@example.com[/email]
She's out of the country right now, toppling an unauthorized dictatorship. Please leave a message with this tiny ad:
Devious Experiments for a Truly Passive Greenhouse!