Thanks for the reply Roger.
I would like to explain a bit more on the scenario.
Say i have a ejb project and a web project as an ear. Along with these two projects i do have a JMSRouter (to support soap over jms) a HTTPRouter(to support soap over http) and a service project too. This service project has the WSDL and the ejb which need to be invoked by the client. All these are in the same EAR.
Soap over Http :-
1. Client requests directly hit my service project's WSDL . Now what is the use of HTTPRouter , What kind of binding it has with the WSDL?
2. Does the request directly hit the WSDL or comes thru a HTTPRouter , If yes where is this information used to be in HTTPRouter?
3. What is the Role of a 'WebService Router Servlet(IBM implementation)' , How does it route ? I see the name of the servlet to be used in HTTPRouter and same in the ed point of wsdl too.
Soap Over JMS :-
1. How JMS Routers are attached with a message processing , say a listener on WAS listens to the message on queue kept by a client.
How this message is hitting the WSDL and from WSDL to ejb , This flow i do not understand.
is it something like client --> wsdl -- > jms router --> ejb
2. what all information of an end point of a soap over jms service has , How does it should look alike.