So I have the following scenario for password reset.
- User accesses a web page in my website
- User is redirected to CAS for authentication
- CAS contacts other system to get user info and sees that the user needs to reset the password
- CAS authenticates the user and redirects to reset password page
- User types new password and submits. (POST request to a REST API)
At this point I want the controller to change the password and redirect the user to the original page in step one.
Any ideas how I can do this? How I can send somehow the original url into CAS and keep it until the last POST request in order to do a redirect?
No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better. This time, do it with this tiny ad:
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop