• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Paul Clapham
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Tim Cooke
  • Henry Wong
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Piet Souris
Bartenders:
  • Mike London

ant script using Xpath

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 242
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Hi All,

I am trying to generate web service client using a WSDL through Ant script, it is just a simple exercise, i am trying to do to make myself familar with using binding.xml to overridding the package structure generated by the ant.

her is my build.xml


And here is my bindings.xml



And this is the exception i got while running the the ant script

 
Master Rancher
Posts: 43045
77
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
My knowledge of WSDL is shaky, but I don't see any actual bindings, port types etc. - I think that's what the exception says is missing; the XPath is supposed to point to it, but that part is missing. See http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_document-s for what a WSDL normally looks like.
 
Amirtharaj Chinnaraj
Ranch Hand
Posts: 242
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Ulf,

Thanks the for the reply. Actually i didnt sent my WSDL now iam attaching for the reference. i am sure the issue is not with the WSDL, if i remove the line 29 binding="${basedir}/bindings.xml" in the build.xml my ant scripts runs fine and my Clinet is created without any issue .

I am getting the exception on when i try to use the line binding="${basedir}/bindings.xml"



 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 734
7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
You need to get the namespace right for the the elements referred.
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic