Rich feature set:
- High-Availability/Fault-Tolerance support both at stack level and at Mobicents JAIN SLEE Resource Adaptors. Learn more about the architecture on the High-Availability/Fault-Tolerance Overview section.
- Statistics generation, to enable monitoring of the Diameter stack, know it's average load, number of received requests, processing time per request, etc.;
- Overload Monitor, configurable per Diameter application, allowing the stack to reject new requests when overloaded;
- Simple XML Configuration through one XML file, the whole stack (own peer, realms, peers, timeout parameters, etc.) can be configured;
- Management facilities, allowing to remotely manage and monitor the stack by the standard JMX (Java Management Extensions) API and also though an GUI provided by a plugin to be used in the RHQ/JON management interface;
- Message Validation both for incoming and outgoing messages, with configurable depth;
- Extension Points allowing quickly to test custom implementations for several core functions, such as load-balancing, replicated datasources, etc;
- Easily extendable and customizable Diameter Applications by adding new AVP definitions and state machine behaviors
I used mobicents to create a client and server class to send diameter request and get a diameter response back, how do we package this as a deployable app (may be a SAR) and reference it inside another application. Is it possible to deploy the same inside an ear file?