Hi, Can someone help please? I'm getting an IllegalArgumentException returned when I try to get a file using guava library.
I previously had the function working when the file was in a different location, before I switched to running JBehave, my steps run but it fails to find the resource, even after I've moved it.
The code being executed is (this worked previously before using JBehave):
The file I'm looking for is in the root folder for src/main/resources and also src/test/resources, previously I had it within a completely different location before I switched over to JBehave. I've tried it within a subdirectory in the same locations too.
I've recently updated the pom.xml to try to include the location required.
The pom is a bit of a mess at the moment and needs a clean up so apologies for the state of the extract below!