We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 4.2.0 . With this new release our team has introduced a new feature that lets you create an email message with voting options. We are pleased to share that the same feature, creating email message with voting options, has also been implemented in this version of Aspose.Email for Java. Users can now create a new message with a poll, read voting options from an existing message, add voting options to an existing message or delete voting options from an existing message. Aspose.Email for Java already lets you create, save and read an Outlook task. This feature was further enhanced by adding reminder information to the task. We have now further enhanced working with Outlook tasks so that users can now add attachments to Outlook task as well. As always, we have fixed a number of issues reported by our customers for previous version of Aspose.Email for Java. In addition, since each version of Aspose.Email for Java is auto-ported from its equivalent .NET version, all the bug fixes in the .NET version are also part of the latest version. These include Issues related to adding messages to a PST, encoding issues while message conversion to other formats, TNEF functionality improvement, exceptions in some cases while loading messages and many more. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Implement the ability to create a poll while creating a MapiMessage
- Feature to add attachments in MapiTask
- Long subject starts from next line leaving first line empty in EML -> MHTML - conversion is now fixed
- MailMessage to MapiMessage: InternetMessageId is now populated properly
- Application hangs while adding appointment to PST is now fixed - (Java)
- Umlaut characters replaced by '?' is now fixed
- Accent characters replaced by ? while converting eml to msg is now fixed,
- VCard notes formatting now properly working for \n (line break)
- HtmlBody with Umlauts are replaced by ?
- One recipient missing while saving attachment MSG is now fixed
- Conversion from EML->MSG, Korean characters replaced by ? is now fixed
- Message does not contains an TNEF attachment is now fixed if loaded with flag PreserveTnefAttachments.
- Html formatting lost is fixed while conversion from MailMessage to MapiMessage
- Hyphen "-" replaced with ? when email is saved to MSG is now fixed
- Danish characters replaced by ? is now corrected
- Invalid EntryID for contacts when added to PST is now fixed
- EML->MSG, Html body formatting is lost is fixed
- EML to MSG converts html body to text is now fixed
- EML to MSG: Unicode Characters are now displayed properly
- Extra underline while conversion from MSG to MHTML
- Spaces handling properly is enhanced by MhtMessageFormatter for MailMessage headers
- New attachments are now added in existing winmail.dat if PreserveTnefAttachments is used
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts [email]email@example.com[/email]