Job Title: Java Developer
Experience: 7+ years
Duration: Full Time
Location: Toronto, Canada
• Develop software for analyzing hospital workflows, and estimating and tracking radiation and contrast exposure in medical imaging.
• Develop interfaces for consumption of derived data.
• Perform integration, tests, validation, maintenance and updates of the software.
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code packages and support deployment of releases.
• Provide technical leadership to junior software personnel.
• Conducts themselves in a professional manner keeping high standards of software quality and follows good practices and habits.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelors or Master's in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or equivalent degree.
• Minimum 3 years related work experience.
• Direct experience working in an R&D, new product development, or Innovation organization.
• Object Oriented programming and ability to program in Java is required.
• Excellent problem solving skills, creative thinker and interpersonal?communication.
• Ability to work within a team and collaborate using modern technology?of web-meetings and teleconferences
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Sound understanding of different regulatory and industry standards?and conformance as applicable to medical device development would be an asset.
• Knowledge of DICOM and HL7 would be an asset.
• Knowledge of SQL would be an asset.