Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Cells for Android 8.3.0 . This release contains some useful features and other improvements. Aspose.Cells allows you to retrieve the equation text of a chart trendline. Aspose.Cells provides the Trendline.getDataLabels().getText() method which returns the equation text of a chart’s trendline. To make use of this property, first call the Chart.calculate() method. Please see the detailed article on retrieving the equation text of a chart trendline in the documentation section. This new release has added several useful get/set methods that can enable the developers to track & manipulate the Workbook file’s state. Aspose.Cells for Android 8.3.0 has provided fixes and other enhancements for several important issues, such as, reading/writing Microsoft Excel files, calculating formulas, manipulating charts and shapes, sheet to image, chart to image and Excel to PDF bugs, etc. This release includes plenty of improved features and bug fixes as listed below
- Increase performance by caching the prepared MessageFormat object
- Remove or cache MessageFormat/DecimalFormat.format() to improve performance
- Remove XLA references
- Fixed Chart bars issues for the negative values loses color when spreadsheet - is saved by Aspose.Cells
- Fixed: error in calculating cells - exception on calculating formula
- Fixed: formatted number is rendered as blank
- Textbox text issue is fixed and now included inside the chart image
- Excel function NOW() was not working in Russian setting is now fixed
- Color.getBlack().equals(Color.getEmpty()) was returns true. It is fixed
- DateTime value is fixed and now read in correct format
- Fixed issue: XLA reference was not removed correctly by ExternalLink.setDataSource
- XLSX file is corrupted after re-saving the file via Aspose.Cells APIs is now fixed
- Chart axis steps broke after copying worksheet is now fixed
- Changing the Workbook Color Pallet while saving the XLSX to XLS causes the MS Excel to open the resultant spreadsheet in protected view is now fixed
- Losing quotes for certain Named Ranges is now fixed
- Cells.copyRows() method is fixed & now copying sparklines in the XLSX file format.
- Text formatting issue is resolved while reading the cells' styles
- Getting #VALUE! error when using RATE function is now fixed
- Hidden series inside the legend appears again after copying worksheet is fixed.
- Chart axis steps broke when workbook re-saved is now resolved
- Copy Pasted Picture issues is fixed and now Rendering in the PDF
- Fixed: Aspose.Cells generated PDF does not pass the PDF/A-1b compliance test - Aspose.Cells Generated PD/ A-1b document fails the Preflight validation is fixed
- PDF document is broken and cannot be opened in Acrobat Reader after converting from Excel template file is now corrected
- ClipArt’s do not appear in pdf is now fixed
- Compliance PDF/A-1b failed with Adobe Preflight
- User-defined Chart Series Names are empty
- Charts Titles are messed up
- Data Separator of Stacked Column Chart has different thickness while rendering Spreadsheet to PDF format
- Columns of the chart are overlapping with bottom axis while rendering spreadsheet to PDF format
- Bar Chart has extra vertical lines on right of the bars when rendered as PDF
- Chart's Data Label is Trimmed Off in the rendered PDF
- Chart's Axis Labels & Legend are Overlapping in the rendered PDF
- Text boxes are lost from the chart
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Android documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Cells for Android is a MS Excel spreadsheet component that allows programmer to develop android applications for reading, writing & manipulate Excel spreadsheets (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, SpreadsheetML, CSV, tab delimited) and HTML file formats without needing to rely on Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, custom charts, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects & importing or creating charts.