• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Tim Cooke
  • Paul Clapham
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
Sheriffs:
  • Ron McLeod
  • Frank Carver
  • Junilu Lacar
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Moores
  • Tim Holloway
  • Al Hobbs
  • Carey Brown
Bartenders:
  • Piet Souris
  • Frits Walraven
  • fred rosenberger

AUI undefined after liferay upgrade

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 195
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
First, I have to say that I am not impressed with liferay but it is what the client wanted. With that being said, we did a simple upgrade from 6.1 to 6.2 and suddenly I am getting errors such as "AUI is undefined" and "one is undefined". This is in a popup and the parent page appears to work with AUI. I have tried "window.parent" and "window.parents" with minimal improvements. I am not even sure what else to be looking for at this point. I've updated and included the tld/aui. What could be going wrong.

 
He was giving me directions and I was powerless to resist. I cannot resist this tiny ad:
Garden Master Course kickstarter
https://coderanch.com/t/754577/Garden-Master-kickstarter
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic