We are looking for a talented and passionate developer to work in Helsinki as part of the authentication platform R&D team. The team is responsible for developing F-Secure’s authentication and identity management platform for desktop, mobile, and web applications and services.
As a developer, you will play a key role in designing and developing our authentication platform, with user visible interfaces, too. In this role, you demonstrate a firm understanding of modern backend development to yield the highest possible degree of quality and user experience. Your way of working is driven by your attention to detail, but still not forgetting systems thinking and serving the customer.
You are interested/familiar with authentication and identity management already and do not consider continuous integration, test automation or devops as the next big thing to come.
• Excellent skills (minimum 3 years practical work with) in Java and Python, fluent ability to write test automation
• Familiarity with deployment automation and configuration management and build tools, such as Maven, Puppet, Chef, Ansible and Jenkins.
• Knowledge on modern software development methods and understanding of the whole product development lifecycle
• Fluent communication skills in English language, and good collaboration skills to fit into our international work environment
• Self-motivation and passion in developing world-class software, ability to work both independently and in teams.
• Hands-on & can-do attitude, and a natural character to follow things through from design table to production rollout in devops manner
Additional requirements for the position are:
• Experience in the area of SSO integrations and protocols considered as additional plus
• Eye & ability to develop also for those parts of the service that are customer visible