I want to thank everyone , especially, Frits who volunteer to answer our questions on this forum.
I want to thank Ivan Krizsan for his 400 pages of notes at http://www.ivankrizsan.se/my-books/ I would also like to thank MZ, Jeanne, Paul and etc who answered my questions about the mock exams.
I passed this exam with 90%.
My study experience in my past 13 months , about 2-4 hours a day:
1. I first read EJB 3.2 in Action for the general concepts.
2. I read Frits notes and JSR -318 at least twice
3. At the same time, I read Head First EJB 2.0 and only focus on the session bean, security and transaction parts. This book is great. I wish it will have another 3.0 edition.
4. I wrote code examples based on Ivan's notes.
5. It is optional to read Oreilly's EJB 3.0 or Reese' EJB cookbook.
6. I highly recommend Enthuware and EPractice Labs.
7. I really enjoy doing Q&A on this forum and Enthuware's forum.
My next one will be web component. If I pass web component exam, I will take JPA. After JPA, that will be JSF.
If there are more, I will consider them.
By the way, for the web component, I see there is a study guide that I can order from Amazon. Any other programming books recommended?
Ivan's notes provide us working code examples for web service and EJB. But I don't see Ivan has any code example notes for web component.