As one of the world’s leading insurance groups, our mission is to help our customers, from individuals and small businesses to multinational corporations, understand risk, and protect the things they truly love. And, with around 60,000 colleagues in more than 170 countries, we’re committed to becoming the best global insurer – for our people as well as our customers and shareholders. Here, you’ll have the security of a solid base, in a financially strong institution that supports your long-term goals. Put simply, we’re the intelligent choice for your career. Love a challenge? Tackling risk is fast, unpredictable and invigorating. Challenge yourself finding ways to protect the things people care about most. If you want to love what you do, work with us.
We are an award winning organisation General Insurer of the Year, hold CII Chartered Insurer and are listed as one of The Sunday Times Top 25 best big companies to work for.
Zurich is continually looking for the sharpest of minds to join our Operations and Technology teams at our South Coast office in Whiteley. We are looking for people with strong experience in configuration, release management, service management and architecture. If you are currently in a similar role and are looking for your next move then please get in contact with us.
Your skills and experience: • Working knowledge of claims, underwriting, policy administration and product development Extensive
experience in technical change and requirements management across third parties and in house teams
• Strong technical skills to capture & perform analysis across multiple systems/applications
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact on different levels
• A keen awareness of technology developments and the IT marketplace
• Professional Qualifications within your specialism’s
• Ability to problem solve, think analytically & strategically to improve current processes
• Ability to analyse and document complex business processes
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
• Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing process improvements
• Experience deploying technology solutions utilized by a global enterprise
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including customer facing soft skills, demonstrating personal and business maturity
In return we are offering an attractive salary plus a generous benefits package including bonus and defined contribution pension scheme. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities.
As an equal opportunities employer, Zurich celebrates the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone.
In 2014 Zurich achieved 14th place in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to work for, the fifth year in a row that we have featured in this list - which we are incredibly proud of!