Aspose Newsletter for August 2015 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android & REST APIs. It also includes information working with multiple file types, work with pivot tables in spreadsheets, public charts and custom mark in footnotes APIs, adding VBA module and Code to an Excel workbook, improved performance & Support for DjVu File Format and several other features.
[b Working with Multiple File Types in Your Applications? [/b]
Aspose.Total for .NET and Java are robust API suites that give you a wide range of options for working with many files types in your applications. Stop struggling with multiple libraries and get everything you need in one place with Aspose.Total! Start a free Trial .
Public Charts and Custom Mark in Footnotes APIs added in Aspose.Words for .NET and Java 15.6.0
In addition to Public Charts and Custom Mark in Footnotes APIs this release contains over 89 useful new features, enhancements and bug fixes to the Aspose.Words products. Read about all the new improvements. Read More
Improved Performance & Support for DjVu File Format with Aspose.Imaging for .NET 3.0.0
Aspose.Cells For .NET – Adding VBA Module and Code to an Excel Workbook
Aspose.Cells is a robust API for manipulating Excel files and other spreadsheet documents. Learn how to use Aspose.Cells to add new VBA Modules and Macro Code to an Excel Workbook in your own applications.
CIO Camenzind Information + Organisation uses Aspose.Words in their XFleX application to Convert RTF to PDF
XfleX offers a SaaS documentation production service to small and medium businesses and needed a fast and wholly accurate RTF to PDF conversion. They found Aspose.Words met those criteria and, importantly, their developer was able to integrate it in less than half an hour.
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Words for .NET v15.6.0 - Includes 81 improvements and fixes. Most notably Public Chart API and a Public API for Custom Mark in footnotes.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET v10.6.0 - Convert a pdf to PDF/A-3 with compliance-level (3a, 3b, 3u).
- Aspose.OCR for .NET 2.7.0 - Add Aspose.BarCode support in Java mode of template editor and Ability to load image from URL.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 8.5.0 - Added the ability to extract objects embedded in task or resource view form, plus many new features.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 5.5.0 - Support for pipelining mode in mail client.
- Aspose.Note for .NET 1.7.0 - Added support to save an Aspose.Note document as a html page.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Words for Java 15.6.0 - Includes 81 improvements and fixes. Most notably Public Chart API and a Public API for Custom Mark in footnotes.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.5.0 - Aspose.Pdf for Java support for OSGI framework and conversion from MHTML to PDF.
- Aspose.Tasks for Java 8.5.0 - Added the ability to extract objects embedded in task or resource view form, plus many new features.
- Aspose.Email for Java 5.5.0 - Support for pipelining mode in mail client.
- Aspose.BarCode for Java 6.9.0 - New QR/MicroQR decoder.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of our Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of our latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Cells for Android 8.5.0 - Library size reduction.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In February Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including
- August 7th: Tulsa TechFest, Tulsa, OK
- August 8th: DDD Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- August 10th – 14th: Visual Studio Live!, Redmond, WA
- August 12th: Adelaide .NET User Group Meeting, Adelaide, Australia
- August 13th: HDNUG Houston.NET User Group Meeting, Houston, TX