Aspose Newsletter for September 2015 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android & REST APIs. It also includes information about the new features included in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.7 and Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.6, Significant updates to Aspose.Cells for .NET and Aspose.Cells for Java with a focus on Formulas and Performance, Aspose.Tasks vs. Visual Studio Tools for Office Sample Project, Comparison of Aspose.Cells for Java Features and Xlsx4j Java Library and several other features.
Discover what’s NEW in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.7 and Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.6
Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Java are powerful APIs that let you easily create, convert and manipulate Adobe PDF, LaTex, XPS and more in your applications. Regular updates mean there are always new and powerful features to make your life easier. Stop struggling with PDF file creation and let Aspose APIs make your work easier Start a free Trial .
Take advantage of improved HTML import/export and support for Tab stops and Footnotes in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.7
Aspose.Pdf for .NET now includes many new features and fixes with the release of version 10.7. New features and enhancements include:
- Many useful upgrades to HTML support now allow local links to be preserved when converting from PDF to HTML and you are now able to import HTML content directly into an existing PDF document in a single step.
- Tab stops and PDF Footnotes are now fully supported in any PDF document.
- A new utility function allows you to determine programmatically whether a PDF document is in PDF/A format or not.
Supercharge your formulas with our fastest performance yet in Aspose.Cells 8.5.2
Aspose.Cells is a class-leading library for working with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet formulas in both .NET or Java. Our regular August release included significant updates to Aspose.Cells for .NET and Aspose.Cells for Java with a focus on Formulas and Performance. New features and enhancements in 8.5.2 include:
- Significant improvements to Calculation performance let you process larger spreadsheets with more complex formulas.
- Improvements to processing of XLSX files created by Microsoft Excel 2013.
- Support for previously unsupported functions introduced since Excel 2010.
- Enhancements to data validation, pivot tables support, shapes and chart rendering and more.
Find out more about: Java Excel APIs .
Aspose.Tasks vs. Visual Studio Tools for Office Sample Project
We are pleased to announce some added features in the latest release of our Aspose.Tasks vs. VSTO Sample Project. This project is a great starting point for both developers familiar with VSTO or new developers to see the many benefits Aspose.Tasks for .NET brings over and above VSTO. This project is also a perfect guide to help you migrate clunky VSTO code to the much more clean and flexible code enabled by Aspose Tasks for .NET. Read more .
Comparison of Aspose.Cells for Java Features and Xlsx4j Java Library
Our Aspose Java for Docx4j project shows how different tasks can be performed using Aspose Java APIs in comparison with Docx4j and Xlsx4j Open Source Java libraries. This new release covers in detail many Aspose.Cells features which are missing in Xlsx4j. It includes a number of new open source code examples comparing how different use cases can be addressed so Java developers can quickly appreciate the benefits of switching to Aspose.Cells for Java.
Read More .
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.5.2 - New Features on performance of formulas, XSLX support and rendering graphic context.
- Aspose.Words for .NET v15.7.0 - Over 103 improvements including a new API to work with Themes, support for TIFF, PDF background rendering improvements and many more.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET v10.7.0 - New features to support Strikeout text features, detection of PDF/A file type and footnotes.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET v7.2.0 - A collection of fixes and small enhancements to code recognition.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 5.6.0 - Support for Exchange client logging and setting of PST passwords.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.5.0 - Fixes for stability and improved conversion fidelity.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 8.6.0 - Reading from Primavera database and a number of other small enhancements.
- Aspose.Note for .NET 1.8.0 - New feature to support EMF images and saving of tags in .One format.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Words for Java 15.7.0 - Over 103 improvements including a new API to work with Themes, support for TIFF, PDF background rendering improvements and many more.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.6.1 - Various small improvements and fixes.
- Aspose.Tasks for Java 8.6.0 - New major features to support reading project data from Primavera database.
- Aspose.Email for Java 5.6.1 - Support for email templates to create Email Messages and many other improvements.
- Aspose.BarCode for Java 7.1.0 - Various small improvements and fixes.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.5.0 - Various fixes and improvements to VSD to PDF conversion.
- Aspose.OCR for Java 2.7.0 - Support for element properties for defining barcode types and other improvements.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of our Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of our latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In February Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including
- 1st – 4th September: Microsoft Ignite NZ, Auckland, New Zealand
- 28th September – 1st Octobert: VS LIVE! 2015, New York, NY
- 28th September – 2nd October: BASTA! Fall 2015 Conference, Mainz, Germany