This week's book giveaways are in the Cloud and AI/ML forums. We're giving away four copies each of Cloud Native Patterns and Natural Language Processing and have the authors on-line! See this thread and this one for details.
Aspose development team is very excited to announce about our new API known as Aspose.Note for .NET. This new API empowers Java application developers to write applications for managing and manipulating Microsoft OneNote documents . Aspose.Note for Java is a Microsoft OneNote document reading and manipulation API for Java developers. At its base, Aspose.Note for Java has the strong foundations of its .NET ancestor which is already proven for empowering users to manipulate OneNote documents without the need of installing Microsoft OneNote or Office automation. In addition, users don’t have to worry about the underlying complexity of Microsoft OneNote format implementation. Like other Aspose components for Java, Aspose.Note for Java comes as a JAR file that can be included in applications like any other JAR file. With our vast range of articles and documentation samples, you can get started with the API in no time. Download a trial version of Aspose.Note for Java now, free of cost, and start processing OneNote documents right away. When Aspose.Note reads a OneNote document into memory, it creates objects of different types to represent various document elements. The API treats each of these elements as a Node and defines a class for every type of document node. The Aspose.Note Document object model represents the overall classes that the API uses for representing elements of a document. Aspose.Note for Java can read Microsoft OneNote 2010 as well as 2013 formats. It supports exporting document data to a number of file formats such as PDF, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF and PNG formats. Exporting to OneNote and HTML format is not supported at present and will be available in lateral versions of the API.Aspose.Note for Java can read Microsoft OneNote documents and arrange its contents in a well-structured manner for manipulation by users. Reading a OneNote document is very easy and can be achieved using a single line of code. Aspose.Note API has the capability to export OneNote documents to a number of other formats. Documents can be converted to PDF and image formats such as BMP, PNG, JPG, GIF and TIFF. Converting to other formats is as simple as loading a document. You can also specify additional save options for each type of output format using specific save options classes. For further examples about converting documents to other formats, please visit our documentation section, Conversion of Documents. Aspose.Note API allows working with elements of OneNote document using its document object model. Bellows is the list of new and enhanced features included in this new release.
- Converting OneNote document to PDF
- Converting OneNote to image
- Increase performance for consequent Export operations
- Saving OneNote document to stream
- Aspose.Note Document object model
- Extract OneNote content using DocumentVisitor
- Get all revisions of a specific page
- Get information of each page from the OneNote document
- Get number of pages from the OneNote document
- Insert Root and Sub-Level pages to OneNote and save as PDF
- Adding image to a OneNote document
- Extract Images from a OneNote document
- Get Information of each image from the OneNote document
- Adding a hyperlink to OneNote document
- Apply bullets on the text
- Apply numbering on the text
- Extract text from OneNote Document
- Insert Chinese number in the list
- Replace text in pages of a OneNote document
- Retrieving bullet or number list properties
- Extracting plain text from the table of OneNote document
- Retrieve attached files from a OneNote document
- Get Note Tag details from a OneNote document
- Tag Important Note in the OneNote document
- Get Outlook Task details from a OneNote document
- Change the font color, Size and Highlight all the text of Rich Text Node
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Note for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Note for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Note is a feature-rich Java class library that enables java applications to programmatically interact with OneNote documents without requiring MS Office OneNote having installed on the server. This Java API empowers developers to Create, Read, Export and Manipulate the contents of the Microsoft OneNote file format by working with attachments, text, hyperlinks, tables, tags and text styles. Easily extract images from OneNote documents and convert them to PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF and TIFF image formats.