- Calling the instance method of a null object.
- Accessing or modifying the field of a null object.
- Taking the length of null as if it were an array.
- Accessing or modifying the slots of null as if it were an array.
- Throwing null as if it were a Throwable value.
mitchell bat wrote:The connection is null is my JDBC class
mitchell bat wrote:Do I have to call the object from the JDBC class into the secondframe class?
Also I would recommend giving it a proper name, with proper parameters (none in this case)
Also, throw that SQLException, don't catch and log it.
mitchell bat wrote:What is the difference between ConnectionFactory and my JDBC class?