I am trying to connect to a SQL Server database using JavaKerberos Authentication.
I have performed below steps -
1. Created krb5.conf using VAS tools. krb5 has kdc and realm setting and set up properly.
2. Created a keytab using ktutil .
3. Created a TGT using kinit command and ticket was saved in a ticketcache file.
4. Java Program is using JDBC URL which has integratedSecurity as true and authenticaionScheme as JavaKerberos.
5. While running program i am supplying SQLServerDriver.Conf and krb5.conf .