Aspose Newsletter for March 2017 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It also includes information about support for Barcode in Visual Studio 2015 and SSRS 2016, Support for Table Text Formatting in PowerPoint Presentations, Export Fonts to HTML in Base64 Encoding, Load DirectX (.x) files and Save into 3D file formats, Convert LaTex files to PDF in just 3 lines of code and Support for DNG format and exporting images in multi-threaded environment.
One APIs Suite: More than 100 Business File Formats supported on All Major Platforms
Award-Winning File Format APIs to create, edit, convert, render and manipulate all popular document formats including Word, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint, Outlook and Images from within your .NET, Java, Cloud and Android applications. Download Free Trial .
Manipulate Complex Excel Spreadsheets easily on any Platform – without office Automation
Enable Users applications to quickly Read, Write or Convert richly formatted Excel worksheets using Aspose native APIs. Export Excel files to PDF, HTML, OpenOffice, Images and all Microsoft Excel file formats. Download Free Trial .
Support for Barcode in Visual Studio 2015 and SSRS 2016
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services now supports SSRS 2016. Users can now load a simple .dll file into Visual Studio 2015 toolbox to generate the reports with barcodes in it. Read this blog post for further details
Create, Read, Update and Delete Footnotes from Word Documents
Using Aspose.Words REST APIs - developers can easily Read, Write, Update and Delete footnotes from their cloud based word document applications. Perform wide range of document operations, convert to different formats and render word documents to images. Read this blog post for further details
Aspose.Cells for C++ supports more new file formats
With support of newly added file formats, developer can easily manipulate CSV, Tab-Delimited, XLSM and XLSB spreadsheet files. Just load these file formats in Aspose.Cells object model and save the result back after processing. Aspose.Imaging for .NET and Java .
Support for Table Text Formatting in PowerPoint Presentations
Aspose.Slides announces support for setting up text properties for tables within PowerPoint presentations, thus allowing to programmatically managing text format on table, row or column level. Check out Aspose.Slides for .NET and Java blog posts.
How to: Export Fonts to HTML in Base64 Encoding
Aspose.Words for .NET 17.2.0 introduces new property HtmlSaveOptions.ExportFontsAsBase64, allowing users to embed fonts resources into the documents CSS in Base64 encoding. This version announces 46 additional exciting features and API enhancements as well. Check out more in blog post .
How to: Load DirectX (.x) files and Save into 3D file formats
Aspose.3D for .NET API supports loading DirectX files (ASCII and Binary) – a template driven format, and convert to any supported 3D file format (FBX, STL, WavefrontOBJ, Discreet3DS, Universal3D, Collada, gITF, GLB). Check out more.
How to: Convert LaTex files to PDF in just 3 lines of code
Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.1.0 introduces TEX (LaTex Source Document) file to PDF conversion feature. Simply load LaTex files in Aspose.Pdf DOM and render directly to PDF file. Read more here on this conversion code snippet along with other feature enhancements that are announced.
Support for DNG format and exporting images in multi-threaded environment
Aspose.Imaging for Java 17.01 supports DNG image format as well as converting images in multi-threaded environment by ensuring optimized performance of operations while code execution. Read out this blog post for more details.
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.1.0 - Improved Custom Filtering Mechanism and Retrieve Paper Size of Worksheets
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.2.0 - Add transparent watermark annotation and hyperlink in footnote
- Aspose.Email for .NET 17.1.0 - Support for Listing Tasks from Exchange Server using EWS.
- Aspose. BarCode for .NET 17.1.0 - Improved barcode generation in WPF and WinForms Applications
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.01 - Support for JPEG lossless decoder and improved processing of PSD files
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 16.12.0 - Improved Custom Filtering for Templates and Specify Number of Significant Digits.
- Aspose.Words for Java17.1.0 - Support of Metered Licensing, Inserting Online Video into Document.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.1.0 - Support to Reference Single Image for Multiple Times in a PDF file.
- Aspose.Email for Java 17.1.0 - Support for Listing Tasks from Exchange Server using EWS.
- Aspose. BarCode for Java 17.1.0 - Read Datamatrix and recognize 3D-distorted MicroQr barcodes.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of Apose Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of Apose latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Words for Android 17.2.0 - Easy Gradle integration and support of Digital Signatures.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of Aspose latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of Aspose latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of Aspose latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
– March 07-11: Tech Mentor – Las Vegas – NV, USA
– March 8th and 13th: Aberdeen Developers dot NET User Group – Aberdeen, UK
– March 13-17: Visual Studio Live - Las Vegas - NV, USA
– March 16th: Shenzhen Java User Group (JUG) – China