Aspose Newsletter for March 2017 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It also includes information about support for Barcode in Visual Studio 2015 and SSRS 2016, Support for Table Text Formatting in PowerPoint Presentations, Export Fonts to HTML in Base64 Encoding, Load DirectX (.x) files and Save into 3D file formats, Convert LaTex files to PDF in just 3 lines of code and Support for DNG format and exporting images in multi-threaded environment.
One Guaranteed Solution for all your PDF Processing Problems
It’s super-easy to manipulate and convert PDF files with Aspose.PDF. Aspose.Pdf is a set of PDF Processing APIs to Create, Read, Edit, Convert, Protect, Sign and Print PDF documents without installing Adobe Acrobat. Try out fully featured Demos, Examples, Plugins, Showcase projects and a comprehensive Documentation to take a start from. Download Free Trial .
Just Launched: Aspose.Words for Xamarin.Android
Wait is over! Good news for Android developers as they will use Aspose.Words APIs now to read, convert and combine Microsoft Word and other popular word processing file formats from within their native Android applications. Continue reading here .
Full Support for Microsoft Word 2013 and Enhancements in LINQ Reporting Engine
Aspose.Words for .NET 17.3.0 supports 67 new features and enhancements including full support of roundtrip to/from DOCX, variables supports in LINQ reporting engine and improved font substitution mechanism. Continue reading here
[b Compare PowerPoint Slides and Identify Merged Tables [/b]
Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.2.0 now allows comparing two slides based on shapes, styles, texts, animation and other settings. If slides are equal, true will be returned. Read more here
Exporting RDL Reports to EPUB Format
Apart from rendering RDL files to PDF and XPS formats – export to EPUB format is also supported now. This option is available in both ReportServer as well as in Visual Studio when using Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services in local mode. Continue reading here .
How to: Embed Media Files in .NET PDF Document
With Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.3.0 – embed audio and video files into a PDF document. Check documentation link for C# source code Continue reading here and Java blog posts.
How to: Convert PDF to EPUB in Android Applications
Aspose.Pdf for Android 16.12.0 supports converting either a newly created or exiting PDF file to EPUB format within your Android applications. Check this source code in Java for further illustration. Continue reading here .
How to: Convert PDF to PDFA_3U and Extract Chart as Image from a PDF Document
Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.2.0 has introduced PDFA_3U support in this release. Developers can also extract chart from PDF file as an image using extractMarkedContentAsImage() method. Check out more in Continue reading here .
How to: Calculate Excel Formulas using C++ APIs
Aspose.Cells for C++ has added more overloads of workbook calculation which provide users more control and flexibility to calculate Excel functions on runtime. Users can also implement their own custom functions if needed. Read more here .
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of Apose Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of Apose latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of Aspose latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of Aspose latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of Aspose latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Imaging - Improved synchronized access to mutually exclusive images in Java and .NET.
- Aspose.Barcode Improved memory consumption and barcode recognition processes in Java and .NET.
- Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 17.2.0 - Support for identifying merged cells inside table and comparing two slides for equality.
- Aspose.Cells for Cloud 17.02.0 - Lots of new features and enhancements made in this release.
- Aspose.BarCode for Java 17.01 - Read Datamatrix and recognize 3D-distorted MicroQr barcodes.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 17.2.0 - Improved Table and Slides comparison in Java applications.
- Aspose.Slides - Improved text rendering in JasperReports and SharePoint applications.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
– May 10-12: Microsoft Build 2017 – Seattle – WA, USA
– May 15-18: Visual Studio Live! Austin – Austin – TX, USA