We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 17.3.0 . Ported from its equivalent .NET version, it contains the same enhancements and bug fixes that were part of the equivalent .NET version. It now provides support for email threading and conversion of Outlook VCard contact to MHTML. Aspose team has enhanced the functionality of replying messages using the API in this month’s release which results in generating email threads for the original and replied email. This leads to the display of email as conversation threads. There hasn’t been any public API reference change from user’s perspective as the changes are internal to the reply email functionality already supported by the API. This month’s release also supports conversion of Outlook VCard contact to MHTML. The MhtFormatOptions.RenderVCardInfo enumerator provides the user interface for specifying the rendering of VCard information to MHTML. This is illustrated in the sample code provided on blog announcement page. This month’s release also includes several bug fixes that were reported by Aspose's users with the previous release. Details about these can be found in the release notes section of this month’s release. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Add support for email threading
- Provide enum or class for FormatTemplates possible values
- Render contact information to MHTML
- MSG to HTML: Alignment of table is shifted to right
- Image attachment in eml is corrupted while opening it in Outlook
- ICS extracted from EML contains empty line at the start
- ReplyTo collection not read from MSG file (Java)
- ReplyTo collection not read from MSG file
- EML to MSG: Information disturbed in output
- Loading MSG file is slower than 16.10.0
- Umlauts are broken again on convert to html
- Few attachments not detected in EML
- IMAP and POP3 via NTLM
- EML to HTML raises exception
- NullReferenceException when using OAuth for EWS with Office 365
- IEWSClient.FetchMessage raises System.IO.EndOfStreamException
- Exception while fetching mail with subject having Apostrophe
- EML raises NotSupportedException for Target framework 2.0
- Pop3Client.FetchMessage raises Aspose.Email.AsposeArgumentException
- IEWSClient.MoveItem() function raises exception "Item Move Failed" while moving item to other user account
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get its properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
Then YOU must do the pig's work! Read this tiny ad. READ IT!