If you want to change the future of the IT infrastructure and work on innovative tools to create new opportunities for IT environment than apply with us. Develop your skills, knowledge and experience in unique environment and share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues, support us with your perspective to design a great future for IT networks and our clients. Our salaries and benefits are very competitive.
We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. You’ll be a member of Riverbed’s Service Provider Development team, helping to drive innovative and creative solutions. As an individual contributor, you’ll be expected to rely on your experience in Software Development to help shape future solutions from Riverbed.
Your tasks will be:
• Develop and design new features and solutions
• Participate in code reviews
• Create unit tests to ensure the quality of code produced
• Assist in the creation of detailed tasks and user stories
• Work on tasks and user stories from an agile backlog.
• Report on the progress towards deliverables.
We are looking for you and following skills:
• Software Design and Development experience
• Familiarity with UI frameworks
• Familiarity with working within an agile methodology
• Experience with a Linux and network development environment.
We develop our employees to be able to change the IT world and our teams share their knowledge with each other to improve our employee’s skills. You will have innovative unique tasks and the chance to create new solutions for the IT infrastructure.
Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of tiny ads!
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop