The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java 17.4.0 has been released. Aspose team has included some new features support along with resolution of outstanding issues in this release. Now, users can access the embedded SWF file data inside presentation and can even extract that using Aspose.Slides. Please visit documentation article, Extracting Flash objects from Presentation for more details. Now, Developers can also verify if any given presentation has been crated or modified using Aspose.Slides. Aspose team has improved the charting support and issues related to line charts and chart data labels. It has also resolved the issues related to presentation access and saving which earlier resulted in different exceptions like, ArgumentNullException, NullReferenceException and NullPointerException. It has also rectified the corrupt presentations and error message appearing issue for saved presentations as well. This release has improved presentation rendering support in the API and has rectified issues related to text, image, charts, table cells, borders and other shapes rendering inside exported SVG, PDF and slide thumbnails. This release also resolved issues related to slides cloning and have resolved certain incurring issues including presentation layouts getting disturbed, broken text inside paragraphs and fonts styles getting changed in cloned presentations. This list of new, improved and bug fixes in this release are given below
- Support for a checking if presentation has been created or modified using Aspose.Slides
- Get Position of the DataPoints
- Getting automatic values for chart elements in a public API
- Extracting flash objects from presentation
- Get position of chart datalabel
- Different Display setting percentage affect the picture scaling
- Aspose.Total.Product family license failed to load
- Text broken after saving
- PPT not converted properly to PDF
- Presentation with media files not properly converted to html
- PPTX changed after cloning
- PPT to PDF creates corrupted output when pdfOptions.setSaveMetafilesAsPng(false) is used.
- Exception on loading PPTX
- Diagrams content missing while converting PPTX to PDF
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.