Aspose Newsletter for June 2017 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It also includes information about Manipulating PowerPoint presentations and templates without Microsoft PowerPoint installed, Render DWF Files to PDF and aster Images, password protect Excel workbook VBA project in .NET & Java applications, adding checksum validation on codabar coded barcode in Java, Support for 64-bit Versions of Windows Included in Aspose.Cells for C++, how to render PDF to Image, PDF/A and DOCX formats in Java and many more.
Process Huge Monster Sized PowerPoint Files Quickly and Accurately With Just a Few Lines of Code
Manipulate PowerPoint Presentations and Templates WITHOUT Microsoft PowerPoint installed. Aspose.Slides offers standalone PowerPoint APIs to Create, Edit or Convert PowerPoint Presentation files to PDF, PDF/A, XPS, Images, HTML, ODP and other PowerPoint formats. Try out fully featured Demos, Examples, Plugins, Showcase projects and a comprehensive Documentation to take a start from. Download Free Trial .
Password Protect Excel Workbook VBA Project in .NET and Java Applications
Programmatically protect VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) project of Excel Workbook with password and lock it for viewing. Also specify sort warning while sorting data and apply DBNum custom pattern formatting using Aspose.Cells for .NET and Java.
Render DWF Files to PDF and aster Images in .NET and Java Applications
Aspose.CAD for Java supports MLeader entity. You can easily work with DWF and DWG file formats that include improved conversion support for DWG file format as well in terms of exporting to PDF and images within .NET and Java Applications. Continue reading here
Adding Checksum Validation on Codabar Coded Barcode in Java
Aspose.BarCode for Java API now exposes the CodabarChecksumMode enumeration to specify the checksum mode. EnableChecksum property of the BarCodeBuilder class is needed to be set to TRUE before setting the checksum mode. Read more here
Support for 64-bit Versions of Windows Included in Aspose.Cells for C++
Aspose.Cells for C++ now supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows for desktop (e.g XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and server operating systems (e.g 2003, 2008, 2012). You may use Aspose.Cells for C++ APIs to build any type of 32-bit and 64-bit C++ application. Continue reading here .
How to: Modify or Delete an Occurrence from a Recurrence Pattern in .NET and Java?
Aspose.Email APIs allows working with recurrence patterns for Outlook Calendar items. It allows you to modify or delete a specific occurrence from a recurrence pattern. This is achieved by adding an exception to the occurrences of a recurrence pattern as shown in Java and .NET Code sample .
How to: Render PDF to Image, PDF/A and DOCX formats in Java?
The improved Aspose.PDF for Java 17.3.0 API is more stable and capable of handling more complex documents similar structures. It allows you to convert PDF to Images, PDF/A and to various Microsoft Office formats including DOC, DOCX, XLS and PPTX format.
How to: Specify Horizontal and Vertical Resolution while Saving Word Document to Image Format in Cloud?
Aspose.Words for Cloud allows you to work with MS Word Documents using the language and platform of your choice. It comes with SDKs written in 9 different languages complete with running examples to get you started in no time. Now you can set the Horizontal and Vertical Resolution while converting a word document to an Image format.
How to: Extract SWF Data from PowerPoint Presentations in Java?
Aspose.Slides for Java provides a facility for extracting flash objects from presentation. You can access embedded SWF file data inside presentation and can even extract it.
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of Apose Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of Apose latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of Aspose latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of Aspose latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of Aspose latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Words for .NET 17.5 - Improved MailMerge and Metafile rendering performance.
- Aspose.Cells for Cloud 17.5 Delete comments in a Worksheet. Apply MS Excel 2007 themes and colors.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.4 - Improved print options including margins, print copies and print preview.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET and SSRS 17.4 - Improved GS1 Barcode generation and recognition.
- Aspose.Tasks for Java 17.3 - Improved project recalculation as well as reading and writing MPP files.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.4 - Detect format and read shape data of macro enabled Visio drawings.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.4 - Enhanced import of graphics in the Visio drawing.
- Aspose.Words for JasperReports 17.4 - Improved bullet and number lists support in output Word document.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
– June 08-09: GeekOut 2017 – Tallinn, Estonia
– June 12-15: Visual Studio Live! Washington – DC, USA
– June 20-21: DeveloperWeek Conference 2017 NYC – New York, USA