This week's book giveaway is in the Reactive Progamming forum. We're giving away four copies of Reactive Streams in Java: Concurrency with RxJava, Reactor, and Akka Streams and have Adam Davis on-line! See this thread for details.
Aspose Newsletter for August 2017 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It also includes information about Manipulating HTML Files Programmatically, Directly from within any type of .NET applications, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2016 (MOSS) supported in Aspose.Cells, Add or Manipulate Tables in your existing Java PDF applications, New Email APIs within Aspose.Email product family, Render Word document to PCL format in .NET and many more.
Programmatically Manipulate HTML Files with Contents Directly from within any type of .NET applications
New Product Launched: Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin
Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin is newly added Email APIs within Aspose.Email product family. It lets you develop native Android applications with Xamarin that are rich in emailing features. You can create, read, edit or convert email formats including MSG, EML, EMLX and MHT within Android apps developed using Xamarin framework. Explore email programming APIs further from official product announcement. Rendering Complex Portions of a Word Document to Image format in Cloud. Read more .
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2016 (MOSS) supported in Aspose.Cells
Aspose.Cells for SharePoint 17.7 supports Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2016 (Standard and Enterprise) now thus making it easier for Microsoft SharePoint developers to convert Excel documents within SharePoint applications. The conversion is supported for PDF,XLSX, XML, ODS, TIFF, SVG and DIF file formats. Continue reading here
Add or Manipulate Tables in your existing Java PDF applications
Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.6 announces support of adding or manipulating tables in existing PDF files along with getting height of table in existing PDF files. Just create TableAbsorber instance, iterate through page of PDF file, get rectangular instance for table object and then print the Height and Width information of extracted table instance. Read more here
How to: Render Word document to PCL format in .NET and Android applications?
Aspose.Words now supports saving word document to PCL (Printer Control Language) format within any type of .NET and Android based applications. Try fully functional code examples for .NET and Android applications here.
How to: Convert from PDF to PPTX, TIFF, PDF/A in .NET?
Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.7 announces inter PDF file format conversion improvements. Significant improvements related to font rendering, performance, notes rendering, and text alignment are made while generating resultant PDF file. Try out fully functional C .
Customize Excel Pivot Table – Render Excel Files and Protect VBA Projects in Android applications
Aspose.Cells for Android via Java 17.5 comes with lots of new feature and performance enhancements. You can convert text to column – setting warning callback for template loading – protect VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) project of Excel workbook with password and lock it for viewing – specifying DBNum custom pattern formatting and lots of other new features.
Code Example: How to Create PDF with PDF/A-1a in .NET and Java?
Aspose.Cells now supports PDF/A-1a compliance in PdfSaveOptions, thus allowing creating PDF with PDF/A-1a – Level A (accessible) conformance. It already supports PDF/A-1b – Level B (basic) conformance. These code snippets in .NET and Java demonstrate h how to convert an Excel file to PDF compatible with PDFA-1a.
Code Example: How to Print a PDF Document to Greyscale in .NET Applications?
PdfViewer class in Aspose.Pdf.Facades offers the feature to print PDF documents. Developers can print the file in default colors on a printer that is already configured with the system. Now users can also print PDF files in Grayscale using PrintAsGrayscale property in PdfViewer class.
Code Example: How to Export 3D Scene to GLTF 2.0 and Customize Non-PBR Material Conversion in .NET?
With Aspose.3D for .NET API – developers can start transition of 3D models to GLTF 2.0 to reap performance, portability and to gain quality benefits. GLTF 2.0 only supports PBR materials considering a flexible way for 3D content creators to specify the rendering characteristics of their surfaces. During the export of a 3D model, Aspose.3D API internally converts non-PBR materials to PBR materials.
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of Apose Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of Apose latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of Aspose latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of Aspose latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of Aspose latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Words for .NET and Java - Improved rendering of SVG images within Word documents.
- Aspose.Words for Java 17.7.0 Improved removing of unused resources from Word document.
- Aspose.Words for Cloud 17.6 - Improved API error messages to make them more readable.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET, Reporting Services and SharePoint - Support for managing sections inside presentation within SQL Server Reporting Services, .NET and SharePoint applications.
- Aspose.Words for Android 7.7 - Rendered PDF documents can now show the document title in the title bar of the viewer.
- Aspose.Slides for Cloud 17.6 - Specify the fontLocation parameter for custom embedded fonts when converting a Power Point slide to other formats.
- Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.6 - Automatic configuration of Aspose.BarCode with MS SQL Server and MS Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Email for Java 17.7 - Filter messages from Exchange server with paging support.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 17.6 - Improved errors related to recalculations in case of zero duration tasks, images recognition, and wrong calculations of summary tasks.
- Aspose.Note for Java 17.3 - Add hyperlinks to images and print Microsoft OneNote documents.
- Aspose.Diagram - Refresh the data of shapes in Microsoft Visio drawings in your .NET and Java applications.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
– August 12: DDD Melbourne – Melbourne – Australia
– August 14-18: Visual Studio Live! Redmond – Redmond, WA – USA
– August 14-18: NDC Sydney – Sydney – Australia
– September 23-28: API World Conference – San Jose, CA – USA
– September 26-28: BASTA! – Mainz – Germany