Aspose Newsletter for October 2017 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. it includes information about creating and manipulating most Complex HTML documents directly from within any type of Java applications, native Xamarin iOS APIs for manipulating word document formats, emails processing within Mac applications developed using Xamarin Framework, apply conditional formatting to Excel files on Cloud, How to: Control Image Quality while Exporting a Visio Drawing to SVG format & many more.
Native Xamarin iOS APIs for Manipulating Word Document Formats
Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin is released now..!!! It is an advanced Word document processing API to create, modify, convert and render Word documents directly within your native iOS applications. It supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other document formats. Read more details here. Download Free Trial .
Emails Processing within Mac Applications Developed using Xamarin Framework
Aspose.Email for MAC via Xamarin is launched now..!! It enables application developers to create, manipulate or convert most commonly used email message formats (MSG, EML, EMLX, MHT) within the native Mac applications, without worrying about the complexities of the underlying format implementation. Read more .
Apply Conditional Formatting to Excel Files on Cloud
Aspose.Cells for Cloud is a platform independent REST API that allows developers to process Excel files on Cloud. Developers can add and manipulate conditional formatting to a cell or range of cells at runtime and have that formatting change depending on the value of the cell or the value of a formula. Read more details here
How to: Control Image Quality while Exporting a Visio Drawing to SVG format in .NET and Java Applications?
Aspose.Diagram API now supports exporting Visio drawings to SVG format. We have added a Quality member to SVGSaveOptions class that defines SVG export settings to allows developers to control SVG image quality. Try out fully functional .NET code examples here
How to: Add Digital Signatures to an Excel Workbook in .NET?
Aspose.Cells for .NET provides Workbook.AddDigitalSignature (DigitalSignatureCollection) method that lets you to add digital signature to an already signed Excel file. Try out fully functional .NET code examples here.
How to: Convert PDF to PPTX, Image and PDF/A in .NET?
Aspose.PDF for .NET 17.9 improves conversion of PDF files to PPTX, Images and PDF/A. The API renders text data as image in resultant PPTX while renders individual image(s) separately; instead of merging them as single image in resultant file. Try out fully functional .NET code here.
How to: Convert and Split Word Documents to HtmlFixed Format in Cloud?
Aspose.Words for Cloud 17.8 allows converting supported file formats to HtmlFixed format, HTML format using absolutely positioned elements. You can use HtmlFixed parameter for the purpose while converting or splitting the documents in /convert and /split methods. official blog post .
How to: Render 3D Scene in Panorama Mode with depth in .NET?
Using Aspose.3D for .NET API – developers can render 3D scenes in Panorama mode with depth and also enhanced the way of binding animation curve. The BindCurve member of the CurveMapping class allows to create the curve on the component of the animation property. Try out fully functional .NET code examples .
Programmatically Embed Fonts and Swap Chat Data in PowerPoint Presentations
Aspose.Slides makes it possible for .NET, Cloud, SharePoint and JasperReports developers to manage embedded fonts and swapping of chart data within presentations. EmbedFontCharacters enum and two overloads of AddEmbeddedFont method have been added in this API to embed all fonts used in the presentation .
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of Apose Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of Apose latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of Aspose latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of Aspose latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of Aspose latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Words for .NET, Java and Android - Update fields with dirty attribute when opening a Word document.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.8 Stable PDF to PDF/A, HTML or Raster Image conversion.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 17.8 - Optimized Word to PDF and fonts rendering.
- Aspose.Email for .NET, Java, Android and iOS via Xamarin 17.9 - Support for managing sections inside presentation within SQL Server Reporting Services, PST files generated by APIs have improved file size now.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.8 - Improved Form flattening and EPUB to PDF conversion.
- Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin - Significant size reduction while rendering Word document to PDF with repeating images in headers and footers.
- Aspose.BarCode for Java 17.8 - Generate postal barcodes with specific height.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET and SSRS 17.8 - Improved postal barcode generation with specified height.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 17.8 - Supports reading and writing rate scale data for MSP 2013 and above MPP file formats.
- Aspose.Note for .NET 17.8 - Improved OneNote documents processing (page count functionality and page history accessibility).
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
– October 11 – 12: JAX Londin 2017 – London, UK
– October 11 – 13: ITpro EXPO 2017 – Tokyo, Japan
– October 12 – 13: Codemotion Berlin 2017 – Berlin, Germany
– October 16 – 19: Visual Studio LIVE! Anaheim – Anaheim – CA, USA
– October 19 – 20: DotNet Developer Days Poland 2017 – Warsaw, Poland
– October 19 – 20: DevFest Nantes France – Nantes, France
– October 23 – 27: .NET UY Conf 2017 – Montevideo, Uruguay
– October 25 – 26: DevOpsDays Singapore – Singapore