Perform Complex Word Documents Processing Capabilities within native MAC Applications via Xamarin
he API supports working with DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other popular document formats. Easily integrate Aspose.Words for Mac via Xamarin APIs with the Xamarin.Mac framework and make it possible to develop native Mac applications having the ability to create, manipulate, convert or render most commonly used Word processing document formats without worrying about the complexities of the underlying format implementation. Download Free Trial .
Aspose.Email for MAC via Xamarin is launched now..!! It enables application developers to create, manipulate or convert most commonly used email message formats (MSG, EML, EMLX, MHT) within the native Mac applications, without worrying about the complexities of the underlying format implementation. Read more .
Apply Conditional Formatting to Excel Files on Cloud
ApplyAnnouncement – Aspose to Launch Aspose.Pdf for C++
Aspose.Pdf is also going to launch a new set of APIs for C++ platforms. The native API will enable developers to create and manipulate existing PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Developers can add, replace or remove text and images as well as create forms and manage form fields embedded in a PDF document. .NET code examples here
Securely Sign Word Document in .NET using Signature Provider Identifier
Aspose.Words team has added public properties SignOptions.ProviderId and SignatureLine.ProviderId in this version of Aspose.Words to sign Word document using signature provider identifier. The cryptographic service provider (CSP) is an independent software module that performs cryptography algorithms for authentication, encoding, and encryption. Read more here.
How to: Copy VBA Project Having User Form from Template to Target Excel Workbook?
Aspose.Cells allows you to copy VBA project from one Excel file into another Excel file within .NET, Java and Android applications. VBA project consists of various types of modules i.e. Document, Procedural, Designer etc. All modules can be copied with simple code but for Designer module – there is some extra data called Designer Storage needs to be accessed or copied.
How to: Convert Rectangle Region of a Visio Page to an Image in .NET?
Aspose.Diagram for .NET API allows developers to define an area with XY coordinates, width and height, and then convert this rectangle area to a supported image format. Try out fully functional .NET code examples here for .NET applications.
How to: Filter Appointments from Exchange Server using EWS?
Aspose.Email supports filtering appointments from Exchange Sever using its IEWSClient with the help of ExchangeQueryBuilder in .NET, Java, Android, iOS and MAC applications. Appointments can be filtered from server by Date or Recurrence.
How to: Import Microsoft 3MF models and save into Supported Formats in .NET?
Using Aspose.3D for .NET API – developers can import 3D Manufacturing Format models and save into FBX (ASCII, Binary), STL (ASCII, Binary), GLTF 2.0 (ASCII, Binary), WavefrontOBJ, Discreet3DS, Universal3D, Collada, glTF, GLB or Draco formats.
How to: Render IFC and STL files into Images and PDF files in .NET?
Aspose.CAD now supports IFC and STL file formats thus allowing to render them to images and PDF files as per requirement in .NET and Java applications. Start working with fully functional code examples now.
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of Apose Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of Apose latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of Aspose latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of Aspose latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of Aspose latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Words for Java, iOS and Android 17.10 - Get table alignment and add or remove comment’s reply in a Word document.
- Aspose.Email for Android via Java 17.10 Improved PST functionality while working with email messages in Android applications..
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 17.8 - Optimized Word to PDF and fonts rendering.
- Aspose.Cells for SharePoint 17.9 - Add watermark to multiple Excel documents using the provided GUI options in SharePoint.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET, Java, SharePoint and Reporting Services 17.9 - Improved HTML rendering and support for exporting slide notes in HTML format.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET, Java and Reporting Services 17.9 – Improved Databar Barcode generation process.
- Aspose.Html for .NET - Read ePUB documents and render output in HTML or even in PDF format.
- Aspose.Slides for JasperReports 17.9 - Improved text and chart rendering support.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET and SSRS 17.8 - Improved postal barcode generation with specified height.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 17.9 - Improved project data conversion and recalculation issues.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
– November 11th: Java User Group – Bangladesh
– November 13 – 17: Visual Studio Live! – Orlando – FA, USA