We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 17.12.0 . This release brings the same improvements that are part of equivalent Aspose.Email for .NET version. Specifically, it provides the capability to preserve attachment’s format while extracting Contacts and Tasks from PST file. This release introduces the capability to save Outlook item’s attachment format during saving to disc. Attachment MSG formats can now be preserved while exporting Outlook Contacts and Tasks from PST file. This can be achieved using the setPreserveEmbeddedMessageFormat method of EmlSaveOptions to true. This release also includes several improvements in term of bug fixes, such as processing of encrypted messages, Email messages to MHTML, Rendering of hyperlinks to HTML during conversion, Timezone changes during conversion of EML to MSG, exceptions while converting messages to MSG and ICS and Loss of formatting during messages conversion to XPS. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Task and contact attachments converted to EML
- Processing attached encrypted messages
- HTML data/links not set properly in contact body
- Formatting lost while converting EML to XPS
- Attachments in EML file not detected by API
- MSG to MHTML removes line spaces
- MSG body Text formatting different than the source HTML
- Converting EML to MSG calendar Item shifts date by local time difference
- Outlook raises exception while loading MSG file converted by Aspose.Email
- ICS raises exception while opening fine with MS Outlook
- MapiConversionOptions - add option to ignore picture validation.
- MapiConversionOptions - add option to ignore uri RFC validation
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get its properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
A berm makes a great wind break. And we all like to break wind once in a while. Like this tiny ad:
Devious Experiments for a Truly Passive Greenhouse!