Register / Login
Win a copy of
this week in the
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Stephan van Hulst
Questions related to Session Handling in Spring MVC application
posted 2 years ago
1. How does session will be stored in the server in spring mvc application ? Do we need to save explicitly ?
2. What are the different ways to store session in spring mvc application ?
3. Which approach would be efficient (client side or server side) ?
4. How to list ALL the sessions created in the server ?
5. How to invalidate a particular session which is active in the server - session id is available ?
Don't get me started about those stupid
Boost this thread!
Chapter 6(Session Management) notes (HFSJ) for revision
My SCEA Part 1Study Notes
please answer this 128 questions for WLS. Urgently!
Use of Cookie
few doubts in MVC design pattern and EJB Concepts