The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.4 has been released. This release has improved the API features support by introducing support for MSO 2016 charts along with resolution of outstanding issues. Some new features has been included in this release, such as Creating Histogram Chart, Creating Picture Organization Chart, Creating Tree Map Chart, Creating Box and Whisker Chart, Creating Funnel Chart, Creating Sunburst Chart, Footer in Handout and Notes Slides, Support For Interruptable Library, Rendering Shape as SVG and support for rendering emoji characters. There are some important enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release, such as The vertical axis labels are improperly wrapped in the image output, SVG to PPTX or EMF – missing nested SVG, SVG to PPTX – wrong font substitution, Footer changing on saving the PPT files, Radar chart is improperly rendered in exported PDF, Chart not properly converted to PDF, PPTX to PDF not properly converted, corrupted PPTX generated from Aspose.Slides, Slide content moved, Slow rendering performance of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.2, Wild line appeared while adding text, ArgumentException on loading the presentation and many more. This list of new, improved and bug fixes in this release are given below
- Creating Histogram Chart.
- Creating Picture Organization Chart.
- Creating Tree Map Chart.
- Creating Box and Whisker Chart.
- Creating Funnel Chart.
- Creating Sunburst Chart.
- Footer in Handout and Notes Slides.
- Support For Interruptable Library.
- Rendering Shape as SVG.
- Support for rendering emoji characters.
- SVG to PPTX or EMF – missing nested SVG.
- SVG to PPTX – wrong font substitution.
- Footer changing on saving the PPT files.
- Radar chart is improperly rendered in exported PDF.
- Chart not properly converted to PDF.
- PPTX to PDF not properly converted.
- corrupted PPTX generated from Aspose.Slides.
- Text overflowing from slide.
- Slide content moved.
- Slow rendering performance of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.2.
- Wild line appeared while adding text.
- ArgumentException on loading the presentation.
- PptUnsupportedFormatException is thrown on loading the presentation.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.