Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release Aspose.Imaging for Java 18.6 . There are some important features introduced in this release, such as converting Raster Image to PDF, setting for Replacing Missing Fonts and support For Reading Pixel values of 48 bpp. There are some important enhancements and bug fixes also part of this release, such as Fix JPT codec option when saving JPEG2000 format, TIFF generation with embedded color profiles fails without license, Wrong conversion to TIFF when used CMYK profile with TiffExpectedFormat.TiffLzwCmyk mode, PNG image not properly converted to JPEG, Using of CMYK color profile for PSD image produce differ from Photoshop colors, Incorrect conversion from PSD to JPEG, Compatibility of Java 10 in Aspose.Imaging and PSD to TIFF – white image. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- Support for EPS Format.
- Support Interrupt Monitor for JPEG and PNG Conversion.
- Converting BMP to PDF.
- Converting PNG to PDF.
- Support Layer Effects For PSD.
- TIFF Codec can’t save 16-bit channel image.
- Saving of PSD image produces invalid image colors.
- Convert DJVU to PNG throw exception when memory limitation.
- Fix watermark on export metafile (EMF, WMF) to SVG.
- Exception on updating text layers.
- Fix duplication of resolution settings for BMP (check other formats as well).
- Fix saving of multiple WEBP frames.
- Venture License not works for ODG files.
- Evaluation watermark is missing when saving as SVG.
- Fix 24bpp options setting for export to BMP.
- Strange errors in some tests on Jenkings.
- SVG to raster has missing image parts.
- Coordinate of left top corner is incorrect at update.
- JPEG failed to get generated in PHP with Linux environment.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.