Artificial intelligence is one of the most popular technologies in modern times.
Packt, the leading UK provider of technology/coding books and courses, decide to conduct a survey in August 2018 to know the perspective of people in the technology industry towards AI.
The findings are based on responses from 2,800+ technology professionals from around the world and details developer attitudes and perspectives on Artificial Intelligence in 2018.
Here are a few findings:
• Only 25% of the respondents make use of AI enabled tools in their day to day life
• TenserFlow at 27% is the most used tool that people are planning on learning
• Not having enough time to learn new skills and knowing which frameworks and tools to learn are the top challenges for developers in terms of AI
Get the complete AI NOW survey report and learn:
• How organizations are implementing AI
• The biggest professional challenges of machine learning
• What worries developers about AI