Aspose is proud to expand its components family with the addition of a new product known as Aspose.Email for Andorid via Java 18.9. This month’s release includes several improvements in terms of bug fixes adding overall stability of the API. This release enhanced converting meeting requests to MHTML and fixed Infinite Loop Error while converting email to MHTML to PNG. This release includes several improvements in term of bug fixes, such as Issues with MapiContact modification, Date header wrong date issue when read from MSG files, Loading FileStream in MailMessage is taking a long time, Attachment corrupted when converting PST to MSG using PersonalStorage.SaveMessageToStream, The email attachment name becomes blank in MHTML output, The subject normalization issue after loading EML message, Missing Text Formatting and Images from body of the email sent using MailMessage (.msg) configured, Text Missing While Using mapiMessage.ToMailMessage API and The Mapi message isn’t properly saved to MSG format. The main features added in this release are listed below
- Issues with converting meeting requests to MHTML
- Multiple issues with MapiContact modification
- Date header returns wrong date when read from some MSG files
- Loading FileStream in MailMessage is taking a long time
- Setting MhtSaveOptions.SaveAttachments to "false" removes attachment names from the generated MHTML
- Organizer cannot accept the time proposed by attendee
- Attachment corrupted when converting PST to MSG using PersonalStorage.SaveMessageToStream
- The email attachment name becomes blank in MHTML output
- The subject isn't properly normalized after loading EML message
- Email sent using MailMessage configured .msg is missing Text Formatting and missing Images from body of the email
- The retrieved delivery time isn't correct
- Text Missing While Using mapiMessage.ToMailMessage API
- Email to MHTML to PNG fails with the latest version - Infinite Loop Error
- The Mapi message isn't properly saved to MSG format
- Why OutputStream is used instead of InputStream in Client.Forward() while forwarding email using SMTP.
- FIPs Compliant version of Bouncy Castle usage in APIs
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Android documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Android API enables developers to design Android applications for managing & manipulating Outlook email file formats without using MS Outlook. It provides tools to create, read & convert Outlook MSG, PST, EML, EMLX, OST & MHT file formats. It manages recipients, subject, message body, attachments in MSG documents. It creates & save appointments in draft format, extract & save calendar items from a PST, add Mapi Items such as Messages, Contacts, Notes, Journals & Tasks to a PST.