The new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 18.11 has been released. This is one of the major releases whereby Aspose team has included support for Java 10 and Java 11 in API. This release added new Decode Types in the API for better recognition of Barcodes. Enums names have also been changed to bring them in line with Java naming conventions. The new release of Aspose.Barcode provides additional Decode types which enhance the performance and ease of reading barcodes. Other than the addition of decode types, there are a number of other enhancements made to the API in this release, such as Barcode reader has been enhanced with improved detection of 3D-distorted barcodes or 2D-rotated barcodes & CODE39 barcodes, GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked barcode passes the GS1 Canada barcode verification, users can now constrain the region for barcode detection to improve performance, Enhanced MicrE13B for safe bitmap access, Generate Databar Extended Stacked Barcode with 7 rows, Implemented license setting with Open JDK 11 and Improved API performance. Salient features of this new Barcode generation includes
- Bring enums names into line with Java naming conventions
- Add new barcode subsets to DecodeType
- Not able to detect the barcode
- Improved the recognition of a 3D-distorted and rotated 2D-barcodes
- Improved the recognition of a 3D-distorted QR code
- Add minor fixes to BarCodeReader
- DataBar Expanded Stacked barcode did not pass GS1 Canda barcode verification
- Barcode CODE39 reading problem
- Barcode Detection does not constrain to the defined region.
- Add fix to MicrE13B for safe bitmap access
- Obfuscated jar throws unreadable exception "class com.aspose.barcode.internal.cy.d: Wrong filename passed"
- BarCodeGenerator throws NullPointerException exception
- Not able to generate DATABAR_EXPANDED_STACKED with 7 rows
- SetLicense Problem with Open JDK 11
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.