We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET & Java 18.12 . In this revision of the API, several enhancements have been incorporated as well as various fixes to earlier reported bugs have been included. It is always recommended to go through the release notes of the API before using it in your environment. There are some important enhacements included in this release, such as VISIO Diagram to Image conversion method, Rendering of Shapes in diagram has been taken care for better results, Loading of Visio Diagrams has been improved & more. VISIO to PDF, VISIO to PNG and VISIO to GIF Conversion Engines have been further improved. Here is the list of important enhancements and bugs fixes in the new version.
- The text content isn't centralized in the inserted block interval shape
- Dynamic connector not connecting the exact shape
- Shape.ToImage generates incorrect images for some Timeline and Calendar shapes
- API name is not showing agains PDF Producer/Creator field while generating PDF from VISIO diagrams
- VST to PDF export - the resultant PDF has two empty pages
- VSDX to PDF - Text color is incorrect in output
- Shapes are getting out of page boundaries
- Failure loading Visio file
- VSD to PNG/GIF - Parameter is not valid
- Number was less than lower bound
- Index out of bounds loading Visio
- Visio to PDF - missing shapes in output PDF
- Visio to PDF - incorrect shapes in output PDF
- VTX to HTML conversion, double line effect on shapes text items
- Corrupted file generated from GitHub example code
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.